2. Chris Lytle Webinars:
How to "Talk Advertising" With Your Prospects and Customers Now.
It’s on Wednesday, November 16, 2016 at 12 Noon CST.
Grab your "seat" and bring your whole sales team.
Invite your copywriters and production people, too.
Here's why this program is important:
Everybody has an opinion about advertising.
But people who sell broadcast advertising need a philosophy of advertising.
Not just an opinion.
Face it. Most of your salespeople don't have degrees in advertising or marketing.
This Webinar bridges that learning gap quickly.
It's a fast-paced, highly-detailed session.
Here are a few of the takeaways:
- Why salespeople need to "talk advertising" and not just rates and ratings
- Two of the best advertising “zingers” to share right away
- What you say when a client says, "Nobody mentioned my ad."
- How to get consumers to mention their ads
- Five uplifting concepts to share with your customers
- What you need to learn from these seven "old school" advertising masters
Chris Lytle is a best-selling author and well-travelled professional speaker.
His promise to you is a bold one:
His programs contain more usable information per minute than any other learning event.
Save the date.
Let him prove it.