Purpose of Position:To provide a high-quality sales effort in prospecting, cold calling, developing, and maintaining new business sponsorship revenue directly at the client/advertiser level for the WBBM Chicago Bears & Chicago Cubs Radio Networks & the WSCR Chicago White Sox Radio Network, in order to assure annual sales goals are exceeded.
- Must be able to prospect, cold call and schedule face-to-face meetings with high-level marketing executives consistently on a weekly basis.
- Must be able to conduct a thorough needs analysis followed by a customized, creative, solutions based sponsorship proposal.
- Must be available to entertain clients and prospects at Cubs home games.
- Responsible for assuring client invoices are paid in a timely manner.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of integrity and ethics.
- Previous sales experience in radio or other broadcast medium preferred.
- Sports marketing and/or sponsorship sales experience strongly preferred.
- Must have a strong passion for sports.
- Ideal candidate must be energetic, aggressive, persuasive, personable, and self-motivated.
- Strong communication and presentation skills a must.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Must be extremely organized and detail orientated.
- Must be a creative thinker
- Must be proficient with digital/web capabilities.
- Four Year Bachelor’s Degree is required.
Apply Online at – WWW.CBSRADIO.COM
The Loop (97.9) and WKQX is Seeking Rock Radio Crossbreed Freak of Nature.
On-Air + social media + video editing = Operations Assistant, 97.9 The Loop – Chicago’s preeminent Rock Station since 1977 and 101 WKQX - Chicago’s most exciting new Alternative Rocker reach 2.5 million listeners a week and growing.
Individuals in this role develop and manage new business as well as handle client and agency accounts in a multiple market.
Univision Management Co. in Chicago seeks an enthusiastic and aggressive self-starter to assist the National Vice President of Sales and the National Television Advertising Sales Account Executives